Elitepac has an extensive range of bottle and tube filling lines ideally suited to all types of ambient liquid filling.
About Elitepac Contract Packers
YEARS IN BUSINESS
What We Offer
We have the capability to handle various types of products, including those that require special treatment in controlled environments such as temperature-controlled settings.
Additionally, we adhere to international standards such as Eco-warranty Certification and Biogro Organic Primary Producer. Our commitment to sustainability has positioned us at the forefront of environmentally friendly production practices.
We take pride in offering our customers contract packing and customer label packing services on a global scale, setting us apart as leaders in the packing industry. Our focus is to pack products using the most advanced and eco-friendly methods available.
Whether you need a wide range of products or short or long manufacturing runs, our team of dedicated formulation chemists are continuously engaged in research, innovation, and production to meet your specific requirements.
Furthermore, we have a skilled design team that provides label design, label production, goods labelling, coding, and packaging services. Rest assured that we prioritize confidentiality and will safeguard your intellectual property at all times.
Globally Recognised Quality and Assurance Certifications
- Flexible batch sizes
- Fill pots and tubes and serum bottles
- Bespoke labelling options, We label and re-label for companies
- Purpose-built in-house steam shrink wrap labeling machines
- Help with ingredient sourcing, in-house product blending, and packaging advice
- Contract packing for companies based around the world looking for the New Zealand made edge.
- Filling machines can fill from 20ml - 1000L, but can fill in larger formats for certain products.
- Blend and pack powders into bottles, buckets, pouches, or even 1000+Kg bulk bags
- Liquid chemical blending in a variety of viscosities and pH's with flexible batch sizeranging from 100L - 20KL
- Exported to Australia, China, The Pacific Islands, Middle East, India, South America, and Europe, Singapore, Africa, UK and Taiwan